Thursday 28 March 2013

First e-mail from Elder Grigor

Hey mom!! I will respond to your whole letter next Tuesday on my P day. I have one hour next Tuesday but only 5 minutes today. And I am allowed to talk to anyone through email so you can put my email on that website if you want. I am doing pretty good so far. Its kind of weird and overwhelming but its great at the same time. I am looking forward to the next few days and getting all settled in. Talk to you soon!

 

Love,
Elder Grigor
 

Hey Dad! I got 5 minutes today so can respond quick. It was a long day of flying! I finally got to bed around 3:30 last night and fell asleep right away. I got up at 6:30 because I thought we were suppose to, but turns out we were allowed to sleep until 9. So I just unpacked and cleaned up a bit. I hope you guys are doing good. I sure miss you guys lots. More than I thought I would already but I'm doing ok. I'm happy I'm able to write you every week and share my experiences. I love you so much dad. I'll talk to you soon.
 
Love,
Elder Grigor

No comments:

Post a Comment