Tuesday 2 April 2013

My first P-Day!

Our first long email from Elder Grigor. He sounds like he is doing good. That makes us all quite happy!
 
I am doing very good!! This preparation day has been awesome. Much needed just to relax and get some things done. We went to the temple and did some shopping. I bought some pop and a tie made out of lama fur with a picture of the Cochabamba temple. I don't know how to put pictures up yet and I don't want to waste time trying to figure that out so I will send some later probably. Sounds like you guys have had a pretty good week. There are some times I wish I could just lay down and watch TV but I am really liking it here right now. The first couple of days were rough but Sunday that all changed. It was such an amazing day to appreciate the Savior and his atonement.  That night after a fireside I had the most spiritual experience here so far. We had a district meeting and we were talking about the fireside and the love that Jesus has for us. You know me, I am very quiet and don't say much, so I was listening and taking it all in, I had lots I wanted to say but couldn't find the right opportunity to start talking, then out of nowhere my district leader stopped and said he had a prompting to ask me to bear my testimony, I lost it and started crying like a baby as I was bearing it. That was just amazing to me that he knew I needed to say something. That really confirmed to me the power of Heavenly Father and that he really knows everything that we need in our lives. I was also able to bear my testimony in Spanish in sacrament meeting.  It was very simple and I was very nervous but I was glad that I did it. I can also pray and do the door approach in Spanish. We also taught an investigator in Spanish ( just one of the teachers) but it was still very hard and they are good actors. She did not make it very easy for us. My first companion is Elder Crankshaw from Cedar City, Utah. He is a nice guy, so far I really like him and he is athletic like me so I like that. And there is one elder across the hall from Utah - Elder Gines ( we say he-ness) that reminds me of Justin. He can quote almost any line from any movie and its hilarious, Nacho Libre is his favorite and the accent is perfect. Next week I will just send one long email for you dad and Justin so that it is faster because I only have an hour and I am a slow typer. It was great to hear about your guys week and I look forward to hearing from you guys next week. . love you gguuyyss.

 
lloovvee  eellddeerr  ggrriiggoorr

 
((  mmyy  kkeeyybbooaarrdd  jjuusstt  ggoott  mmeesssseedd  uupp  iiddkk  hhooww  ttoo  ffiixx  iitt))

No comments:

Post a Comment