Monday 29 December 2014

Love my companion


December 22nd, 2014 

Family,

So I don’t have much time to write today, there were lots of things that I had to do for the zone. I was trying to translate a talk in Spanish and after about half an hour of playing around with it and translating everything I erased it by accident and lost it all. I still have the original that I printed out but lost the rest. So I just wasted like a ton of time so that was lame. I will figure it out later though.

Anyways, we had a great week this week. Elder Callahua is super awesome and we are getting along great here. I’m really hoping that I stay with him until the end of my mission, after like a week we’ve already became great friends. We just spend the whole day laughing and making jokes and having a good time. It doesn’t even matter if we have appointments fall through because that means we can just keep talking and having fun. I was kind of bummed at first about the transfer but I know that it was exactly what I needed. We are being obedient and finding new people and everything is going great.

Sorry this is so short but I will talk to you guys on Thursday. I’m so excited to be able to see you guys again. Talk to you soon!!


Elder Grigor 


Elder Grigor in Sucre 



That is one tired missionary! 



You just have to take a nap wherever you need to! 


Love that he captured so many pictures of Elder Grigor sleeping

No comments:

Post a Comment