Monday 15 December 2014

The best part of the week.

December 8th, 2014 

Hello Family

Well this week was pretty great, on Tuesday morning we went off to Cochabamba for a leadership training meeting. We got there early and had some time to go to the temple which was great because I hadn’t gone in a really long time, after that we went to Rodizios and that was super awesome. We have to go there when we come back. It costs like 11 dollars, I love it. We also had some time to go and visit some families and converts in old areas. It was really great to go see all of them and catch up. The meeting was also really great, most of the day Wednesday we were there with the president, he taught us again about the atonement which is one of my favourite principles. When we came back and had our zone meeting we were given some time at the end for people to come up and bear their testimonies about the atonement and the importance it has played in their lives. That was a really special part and I think everyone felt the spirit really strong and everyone left just a little more motivated. 

Another awesome thing that happened this week was the baptism of Jessenia. I don’t think I ever told you guys about her, we found her looking for a less active member about a transfer ago. We taught an awesome lesson and we both felt she was going to accept the gospel. Then we found out that she lived in the area beside us. We gave the referral and they continued to teach her and she was baptized this last Saturday. She also invited us to her baptism and we were able to be a part of that, so that made me really happy. Especially knowing that maybe we haven’t been seeing too many results here in our area but that our work is paying off. All of this happened for a less active member and when we found out he wasn’t home so we just talked to the other people in the house and it turns out that she was ready to accept the gospel. That was probably the best part of week. 

Everything is going great here. I got the 3 packages so I’m glad that they made it here. Everything is all packed up ready for Christmas, I already took out the stuff I was allowed to open and ate most of it already haha. I really enjoyed watching the videos and seeing all of the pictures. Thanks for sending that. I’m glad that my package got there also. I was kind of worried that is wasn’t going to make it. And I won’t be able to send pictures this week because it’s not working for some reason but I will try next week. I’m really excited to talk to you guys. Just 3 short weeks. Love you guys so much, thanks for everything, have a great week!!


Elder Grigor



"We went to the 7 waterfalls today as a zone. The water is
 kind of dirty though because it rained a ton here last night"

No comments:

Post a Comment