Monday 6 May 2013

Arrival in Bolivia

We got a brief e-mail from Tyler today letting us know that his p-day had now changed to Mondays. We will hear from him on Mother's Day and then will get our first e-mail about Bolivia next week. We did get 2 pictures of Elder Grigor's arrival in Cochabamba.



Elder Grigor is standing right behind President Dyer.

Elder Grigor with Hermana Dyer and President Dyer



So it turns out that I don't get a p-day this week since technically
today is my p-day. So I can't respond or read any emails but I can next
Monday. I will get to talk to you guys Sunday. Today is just all orientation

and finding out our areas and companions so its kind of crazy. The President and Hermana dyer are great and I'm looking forward to getting to know them
better.


Love you so much!! Say hi to Justin and Dad and everyone.
Talk to you on Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment